Welcome to Canterbury Golf Club. We are located at 22000 S. Woodland Road in Shaker Heights, OH. Upon entering please drive directly to the Clubhouse to our Valet Staff – we will take care of everything from that point and direct you to our Locker Rooms.
- You will be directed to the Golf Shop and to the Golf Operations where our Staff will direct you to the Practice Area if you choose. (Club Rules dictate that Caddies are mandatory for all groups and therefore at least one caddie will be assigned to your group).
Please Observe Our Club Policies
- Cellular phones should be off or on vibrate and use is discouraged. If you must use your phone, please move to a private location. On the course, do not interrupt the pace of play.
- Dress and act within the tradition of golf and a private club atmosphere, denim is not allowed on the golf course or practice areas, caps are worn in a traditional manner and not in the clubhouse or when dining, shorts are permissible at an appropriate length, for men – shirts must have collars and be tucked in, a ladies shirt must have sleeves if it does not have a collar – if you have a question, please contact the Golf Professional Staff prior to your arrival.
- You are expected to play your round in four hours or less under normal circumstances.
Charges and Gratuities
- All charges must be settled to the sponsoring member’s account or billed back to your private club when arrangements have been made in advance. However you may use a credit card for any purchases made in the Golf Shop.
- Our Valet, Golf Operations, and Locker Room may accept cash gratuity.
- Caddies are Independent Contractors, not club employees, therefore the payment for services must be made in cash directly to the caddie – our Professional Staff may offer some suggestions as to rates.’